No items matching your keywords were found.
For sale - One used Icom IC-7000 HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver and Many Extras! I am auctioning off my complete mobile set-up - all gently used. All you need to do is select a mount for the faceplate and some time to install it. Put the HF antenna on the 2 inch hitch mount and the VHF/UHF antenna on any metallic portion on your car, and you're good to go! Includes:
- Icom IC-7000 Transceiver (New: $1200). Includes Icom RMK-7000 Remote Kit. Light surface scratches on face, but very minor. Cosmetically 9 out of 10.
- Little Tarheel II screwdriver antenna (New: $379). Does not have Tarheel controller, but BetterRF controller is included. Cosmetically 7 out of 10.
- Tram 1185 VHF/UHF Mag Mount Antenna (New: $18). Cosmetically 9 out of 10.
- BetterRF Screwdriver Controller and Tune Control (New: $170). With this set-up, all you have to do is press the tune button on your radio, and it tunes the HF frequency automatically! Cosmetically 9 out of 10.
- All Original Manuals
- Nifty Manual for Icom IC-7000 ($20.85).
- HF transceiver DC power cable with battery terminals.
- 2" antenna hitch mount with 3/8 x 24 threaded adapter ($50). Cosmetically 7 out of 10.
- Assorted cables, RF ferrite beads, chokes, etc.
All total, if you bought everything new, this would cost at least $1800. I'm starting this auction at half that price, and a buy it now of $1350!
This equipment was installed for me by a professional, so I disconnected only the items needed to remove it out of the vehicle. Other than that, I tried to keep component parts together as they were installed, hoping it would make an easier install for its new owner.
This has been a great rig, but I don't work enough HF mobile to justify such an expensive rig. I've decided to get a dual-band UHF/VHF mobile rig instead. I already have an HF transceiver for my home shack, so time for the Icom to find an owner who will take advantage of this rig. It really is a great rig!
A deal so big, it ships in three boxes:
- Transceiver in one box, weighing between 7 and 8 pounds.
- Hitch and faceplate in a USPS large flat rate box.
- Antennas in third long box, between 3 and 4 pounds.
Please check with me for accurate shipping rates before payment. I calculated an example shipping rate from 78251 (my home) to the DC area (22193). The total shipping cost of the three boxes shipped USPS priority mail plus a total of $1200 insurance is $66.55. Your shipping rate will vary, of course, but that's how I derived my estimate.
A couple quick disclaimers:
- I will only sell to hams in the US. If you don't live in the US, don't bid and don't ask.
- You must be a licensed amateur radio operator to bid, and I will ask for your callsign before shipping.
- These items are used, and are sold as is. However, I guarantee the rig not to be DOA.
- I do not have the original Tarheel controller, but the BetterRF controller works great. You hit tune on the Icom IC-7000 and you're good to go!
- I am going to require insurance on this shipment.
- I will only accept PayPal.
Visited 1 time